About Mikrokal Calcite
We were founded as a private company in 1986. As a result of our endeavours, we started carrying out our works in a more comprehensive way under the name ‘Niğtaş Ltd. Şti.’in 1996. Our micronized calcite (natural calcium carbonate) processing began as of 2004 to increase our market share with the advantage of both our high raw material quality and of our capacity. In order to meet increased demands over time, we put into practice Mikrokal Ltd. Şti., the affiliate company of Niğtaş, in 2006; Interkarb, another affiliate company in Russia, in 2007, and the second production plant of Mikrokal in Kırıkkale. We have been giving service with our logistic facilities to various sectors such as paint, plastics, paper and construction chemicals with our nanometric calcite and hydrophobic nanometric calcite production in 2010, our surface coating plant in 2011 and our granule capacity that we increased in 2012.
Mikrokal Calsite History
- 2006 The founding of Mikrokal Limited Company
- 2007 The plant in Kırıkkale went into effect and surface coating unit started production in Niğde
- 2009 Launching Research and Development projects supported by TÜBİTAK
- 2010 Increasing the production capacity of micronized calcite with major new investment
- 2010 Production of ultra-fine ground (nanometric) calcite with vertical mill investment
- 2011 Increasing the capacity of surface coating by founding new surface coating plants
For Detailed Information About Calcite Please Click!